Thursday 23 July 2009

Alexander Wang

Finally both got money and made the decision, and now the bloody page isn't working. I want to order it even more now, just because of you, BLOOMINGDALES. Right, get a grip, breath. Haha. Really annoying though because I want to order it, now. And no, I'm not telling you what it is until it's ordered and soon will be mine. :) It sure is lovelly and very me.

Was browsing through H&M catalogue... yes found a few things I'd like but I've seen better. Looking forward to the Jimmy Choo collection :D A M A Z I N G.

So how are we today?
I'm abit freaked out, well not freaked but... stressed out anyway, about New York. Have I packed? Made a list of things? Ah no, course not.
Hmm... I will... I will.. sshhhh.
EEK just discovered a dead fly floating around in my tea, yuck. Only bad thing about summer is all bugs. 1 single mosquito bit me three times on one leg the other day. I've now got three biiiiig, huge, superdupermega biiiig lumps on my leg because of him. Because I'm allergic to all of them... bugzzz.

Right, I'm going to try update bloomingdales again.
Laters!

xXx
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment