Tuesday 21 July 2009

BB.

Hmm... I'm there in less than a week now, WOW, it's finally hit me. Sort of... It feels weird. New place, new big step. Another border to cross.
I need to pack... Zzzz....
I'm stuck on the bed, had another walk. I just love it. Little bit of Trey Songz, some funky house, some old school hip hop... Yuuup, works to get my mind off things and works to keep my feet moving. :)

Elis was here, we had sooo much fun, sooo much goss, sooo much food and just argh... A damn good time. As usual she will be missed. White and brown sugar :)

Right I'm going to hang out with my Mum now, she's moaning... Lol.
We're going cinema tomorrow, guess what film?! HARRY POTTER, again :D It's jokes. I was laughing through the whole film, only me and Elin were though, haha. Other people didn't get it tut tut...
If I had one wish I'd wish to become a witch and go to Hogwarts haha. I'd be loving it, wow.

Right, I'm off!

xXx
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment