Saturday 25 July 2009

Thankful.

You know... when you've got a dear friend just making you happy. I got a bunch of them. One of them just made such a nice entry about me on his blog. I can't describe how much I miss my friends, YOU ARE MISSED. ♥
Brades, Prince Sucker Durr, Yusif, Masi, Justyn-Bobby, Purpleboii, Dyzfunktional, Sazo, Ashaly... Yeah the list is long of you Londoners.
I've got so much love for you guys. Also... for my friends here of course. There's, mind you, a few of you left. BUT the few of you left are the ones who are the ones that matter, and will be there no matter what. And of course same goes for you, I'm here for you no matter what. Even if I'm on the other side of the world... Always here for you. And you know who you are. ♥
What would I be without all my friends? Not the person I am today, that's for sure...

Right done that! :)
Now I'm off to have dinner... And packing isn't getting done today lol, lets face it, I'm shit at packing. I need a bit of time pressure I think. Tomorrow... better... yes, tomorrow.
xXx
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment